Conferences, Lectures, Seminars and Small Group Talks & Presentations on any topic relating to Autism
I have spoken in Westminster and Whitehall, London, UK for the Westminster Education and health Forums on the following topics:
- Westminster Health Forum ' The Autism Strategy: Scope, Diagnosis & Implementation' (2010)
- Westminster Education Forum 'SEN, Schools & Academies' (2010)
- Westminster Education Forum 'SEN and Disability (SEND) Green Paper' (2012)
Other public speaking experience:
- Blackberry Hill Hospital 'Using the Hanen Program with my daughter with Autism' (1998)
- General Practitioner (GP) Autism Awareness Training (2009)
I have some presentations already prepared on:
'Our Journey Through Autism'
'Diagnosis and Transition in to Adulthood'
'SEN Schools & Academies'
PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.